Thursday, February 09, 2006
Evolution...  

The Evolution of Robin Thicke...


Robin Thicke - Lost Without You I swear, my man Thicke is really on that grown and sexy tip. I'm happy this track leaked, because I really feel like the album is taking shape now. This song is really nice, kind of reminds me of Esthero's "I Love You," from her "O.G. Bitch" EP. Something about his voice, it just sounds like pouring honey over a hot buttered biscuit. Thicke's falsetto is a real panty-dropper. So fellas, you could just put this on with the one you love, and just let Robin Thicke do the rest of the work...
download

Here's some additional stuff from "The Evolution of Robin Thicke," due out sometime in March, since it's been pushed back...

Robin Thicke & Faith Evans - Got 2 Be Down (snippet)
Robin Thicke - I'm Not Loving U (snippet)
Robin Thicke & Pharrell Williams - Wanna Love U Girl
Robin Thicke - Against the World

If you want more information on Robin Thicke, check out robinthicke.com or log on to startrakmusic.com.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------