Thursday, February 02, 2006
Letoya's so torn.  


I know we've already talked about Letoya Luckett, the H-Town Chick. But I've got some new shit for ya'll...

Letoya Luckett - Torn So I'm tired of this damn sample, but the song is good. Some people should be really happy to finally get their hands on the HQ version of this song. I'm positive that this is slated to be Letoya's official single, but I'm not sure how successful this is going to be. Her voice sounds great, and it's a good album song, but I'm not sure how well this is going to do with radio. She better have a hot ass video. I'm not saying that it's a bad song, I'm just saying that I think she should go with something else.
download

Letoya Luckett feat. Mike Jones & Killa Kyleon - Gangsta Grillz I've posted this track before, but it was a version without Mike Jones, and this one is a lot more clear. I actually think she'd be better off slating this song as the first single. It seems like it would have more mainstream appeal, and Houston's really big right now. Not to mention that Mike Jones is featured, which could help it out a lot, no matter how much I hate him.
download

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------